Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Malay Tryst

The magical three- Tall, dark, handsome
Got personified by his presence
The day I had my Malay Tryst…


I was immersed in a contemptuous world of my own
Until he woke me to a paradise
A light piercing through the shadows of my past
His calmness soothing my spirit and mind

A glaring voice resonated in my head
“Take my hand and let me free your soul
Let me take you to a place where the flowers are galore
An untamed adventure to the farthest lands
Rise sweet girl, rise above yourself”

I was possessed, like a child running towards the swing
A quest I had etched out on the palm of my hand

I was reaching out to the mystery he exuded
But all I could see was the twinkle in his eyes

A new hope was born, I sprang back to life
I had finally found the yin of my yang
But just as soon as he had come, he vanished
Leaving me pining for the scent of his body

My secret guide,my secret life
With whom my Malay tryst died.

1 comment:

Bhakti said...

Love it sammy...i want more..:))